our hotel will be reopening on July 1st 2020 and will be ready to welcome you again this summer.
This year we have adapted our services based on the instructions of the authorities and according to the official hygiene protocols, paying attention to the health protection of our people and our guests.
- In order to avoid congestion and close contact, minimum distance requirements have been met. The layout of the furniture has been rearranged so as to fit in with the social distancing regulations.
- The cleaning of common areas will be intensified, emphasizing on the points of frequent contact.
- Disinfecting stations will be available in all common areas.
- The air conditioning in common areas will be achieved by the natural air recycling.
In order to assure plenty of time for thorough cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms, check-in and check-out times have been modified as follows:
Check-in: 15:00 / Check-out: 11:00
The set up of the reception area will be such as to assure social distancing.
A glass partition has been installed at the reception desk in order to provide an additional level of protection to our guests and our team members.
Apparent markings and safety directions are to be found in the reception area
Rooms & Suites:
- We have created a strict cleaning & disinfecting protocol using professional certified cleaning products. The inner covers of the pillows and mattresses will be replaced after every departure. Furthermore, our guest rooms will remain vacant for at least 24 hours between check-out and new arrival. However, if new guests wish to check-in to a room, in less than 24 hours from the previous departure, an intensive disinfection process will take place before the new check-in.
- Any unnecessary decorative objects have been removed from guest rooms.
- For your own hygiene and safety, the room-cleaning & towel-change service will enter your room only upon your own request at the front desk.
Food and beverage departments
In order to assure social distancing we have made the following changes:
- Our breakfast buffet will operate as a service station and our staff will provide for the guests’ service.
- Disinfecting stations with approved products will be set up in all areas.
- The layout of the furniture has been redesigned in order to meet social distancing requirements.
In case you feel unwell:
- We cooperate with a specially certified physician, who can be called to the hotel.
- In case a suspicious case of corona virus is recorded, the National organization of public health will be informed.
We would be glad to help you with any query you may have, concerning a modification to your travel plans or for any further information you may require. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you and we wish you a good summer!
Bella Venezia Hotel Team